Thursday, May 1, 2014

Why Does it Surprise Us?

I am just like you and all the other virgin oil users out there.   My first experience with Essential Oils was when Thieves Oil cured the "incurable" issue with my gums last year.  I was SO amazed that this little bottle of oil could be so powerful with such amazing results.  I called it my "Miracle Cure!" After all...had I not cured my gums of the bleeding, I would be facing more pain and bone deterioration and all the issues that come with gum disease.  The irony is that that entire issue was caused by the DRUGS that I am taking to suppress my immune system for Crohn's Disease.  Don't get me started there....a post for another day.

Then, my friend loaned me her Oregano Oil to put on my son's chest for his unceasing nighttime cough of three weeks.  When I say instant....I mean instant relief for my coughing son and sleep for the rest of us.  I was SOLD.  Count. Me. In. and HOW do I get more?

I signed up to buy the oils for just myself with no further intentions of selling them.  Within a few months of using them on a daily basis and then starting with the skin care items, I couldn't keep my excitement in.  This stuff WORKS!  I wanted to share all that I had learned.  My friends that I LOVE need this stuff.  I don't EVER want anyone to go thru what I have endured.  That said, WHY are we so impressed?

The use of oils is documented and well known way back in Bible times....Jesus received oils at his birth, Esther bathed in oils for days.  If they worked so well then, why did we get so distracted by medication?  We certainly are a society that likes to pop a pill and be well quick.  The funny part about our drugs, our skin care products, our shampoos....MANY of these oils are in the products.  They are just so diluted by mineral oil and water and anything to FLUFF it up to be able to sell more for less.  There's no question that essential oils work.  It should be no surprise.  After all, God gave Adam and Eve a garden....not a Walgreen's.

Ezekial 47:12 ...and their fruit will be for food and their leaves for healing.

My thinking has been and is in the process of being reprogrammed to not pop a pill or grab that bug repellent or sunscreen.  We should not trust all that is in our products.  Sad....but so very true.  I found this on Pinterest and love it.  The names we get in our ingredients are so long and confusing.  This can help you look at your ingredients to see what products you have with harmful ingredients.  I am guessing quite a few....


If you have any questions, let me know!  You can peruse the oils on my website.  Here's to getting in better health and CHANGING how we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment