Monday, May 19, 2014

J-O-Y

Depression is VERY real. And it breaks my heart to hear anyone who is suffering thru it, let alone a child. A customer recently told me that her teenage child has been struggling for months with depression and is suicidal. My heart breaks with this mother as we all want our children to know the beautiful child of God that they really are! Being a teen is HARD work! She ordered the oils and sent me a note that said she had been diffusing JOY in her child's room and rubbing Valor on her child daily. She said, "I don't know if its the JOY, but these have been the best two weeks we have had in MONTHS!" One more testimonial that brings me to tears. Such a privilege and VERY humbling to be a small part in helping people thru healing of their own and in their families. And I am most impressed with the relative speed of such....just a few days to a week to notice a difference. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment