Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Mother Ate Her Lip

My mother ate her lip. And I know she loves this being put on Facebook, too. She went to the dentist yesterday and came home with a numb mouth. For some reason she decided to eat breakfast and before she knew it, it was bad news. She said the inside of her mouth looked like ground beef. She just received her Essential Oils and said, "Peh-nny! Whut can ah do? Tell me whut to put on my mouth!" (must imagine her small town TX accent) Since it was still numb, I told her to put Thieves to kill any bacteria and to use a Q-tip to put Frankincense and Lavender on 2-3 times a day.

This morning (less than 24 hours post lip eating) she called, "You will NAWT believe this. Mah lip is heal-ed! And I never felt any pain. WHUT do they put in those oils, Peh-nny?"

I am not surprised and nothing brings me greater joy! Mom was the one that said, "These are GREAT for you b.c you are sick. I really don't need them." Gratefully she received hers on Saturday b.c you just never know when you might try to eat your lip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment