Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Progessence Plus

An anonymous person  purchased the Progessence Plus Serum (natural hormone balancing made from yams...yes YAMS!) out of desperation. This anonymous person is a tough critic and highly opinionated. I knew if she had a good report, I could breathe a sigh of relief. First application, she wasn't a fan. Night sweats were worse, and she let me know it. (this tells me its working!) After almost a week of using it, she is singing its praises. Six lost pounds, no more hormonal blemishes, no night sweats and sleeping thru the night. Love helping her, but leaves me praising God! He thought of EVERYTHING when creating earth. Whooda thunk that Yams could help SO much with hormone balancing....natural vs synthetic hormones. I'll take natural any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment