Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ADD and Valor Essential Oil

LOVE this story from a customer: We put my child on Concerta right after spring break and didn't think it was working. We went up a dose about 2 weeks ago. {My Child} is more confident which has improved a whole host of issues like attitude and class participation. However, no real grade improvement. I kid you not, {my child} walked in yesterday with mostly all 100's and a couple of b grades. {My Child} made a 101 on {my child's} spelling test that we did not study for. {My Child's} average grade is about a 75. Today, same thing. Have been using Valor every morning. {My child's} folder has never looked like this. I even checked to make sure they were {my child's} papers! Love these stories as I know there is as much relief to Momma's heart as there is to the child's....Praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment