Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thieves Saved the Day/Week!

I have had TWO near misses and give TOTAL credit to Thieves Oil. Two of my dearest friends have had Strep moving thru their house. I pick up EVERYTHING being on Humira. 1st time: Lunch with 2 friends and one I knew had strep in her house. I doused myself in Thieves Oil before meeting her, used the Thieves Hand Sanitizer and Thieves Soap after being with her. I left germ-free. Our other friend got strep 2 days later....
2nd time: Was at #2 dear friend's house. Within a day my throat started to tickle, so I popped a Thieves cough drop and have religiously been taking a few drops of Thieves Oil by mouth every night AND diffusing Thieves Oil in our bedroom. Said dear friend and her son have Strep Throat the last week of school. All I have is a tickle and its going away. If you invest in nothing else, I HIGHLY recommend you invest in the entire line of Thieves Products. THEY WORK! www.youngliving.org/pennysampler

No comments:

Post a Comment