Sunday, January 15, 2012

Setback

Ugh.  I have done something to set me back and I am not certain what.  I was on the up and up and really starting to feel like I was on the good side of the hill.  I have eaten something that set me back.  The reason I know this is because my terrible pain came back in my uterine region (although I am uterus-less:))  Then, I hit the nauseous stage again.  So, today, is not a good day.  I am trying to distract myself from the pain by typing, but it hurts so bad!  I am usually an "I'm alright" kind of girl, but I guess my true colors come out in the midst of the pain.  To be perfectly honest, I need pain pills and I want to take one SO bad!  This is no way to live.  That said, THIS is the motivation to stick to this diet in order to achieve total healing so that I don't have to go through this pain ever again.

I saw my GI this week and inquired as to my blood test results.  Surprisingly so, my tests were all normal.  For as bad as I feel, it could only mean one thing that all my Crohn's numbers are normal.  That this isn't Crohn's!  All these symptoms and pain have to be from the Candida Yeast overgrowth. It has to be!

So, I will forge ahead with the pain and the diet.  Hopefully, by tomorrow, I will have less pain and able to see straight again.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment