Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Remember When...

I feel like I need to blog a little to myself today.  So, I have something to look back on when I get overly confident in my eating again.  Yesterday, I started eating pure again...only God-made foods and NO SUGAR, whatsoever.  However, without even thinking, I ate a cheese and cracker that my youngest son handed me.  I didn't even realize it until my hubs asked what I was doing.  So, I nose-dived after that.  And...I paid the price.

I was sick all night.  Not because of a cheese and cracker, but because I could feel myself getting worse already.  I can feel that my food isn't going through my stomach and I knew I would get to this point, especially after being lax on my eating at Christmas.  This morning, I woke up tired from being sick all night and the worst symptom is back.  I have excruciating pain in my lower abdomen... a shade below labor pains.  THIS is the pain that caused me to take Vicadin daily.  This is the pain that led my dr to believe I needed a hysterectomy.  This pain went away in two days when I ate a diet free of sugar.  This pain will go away in two days since I am eating properly starting today.  This is no way to live and I can control this pain if I would JUST EAT PERFECTLY.  It's so hard, but so worth it to feel good!

I am setting forth on a "Live-it" to be documented here.  I have to eat clean and sugar-free from here forward.  It is not going to be easy and I will need lots of prayer and encouragement, but my family needs me to be healthy.  They need me to function...

I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment