Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diet Status

As posted in my family blog on January 6, 2012:


So...I am back on my strictest of strict diets...the Candida Diet.  While I had HUGE improvements after I was on it last time, after two years, I have inched back into the problem zone by being lax in my eating.  With all the ulcer and bleeding issues, I knew it was time to start healing again.  I also knew last time I did this diet that I wasn't rid of the yeast.  I still had some symptoms, although MANY symptoms disappeared. 

I started January 3rd with ease.  The 4th, I was moving slow and fatigued.  Yesterday was getting yucky...I was really tired and starting to get nauseous.  By last night my stomach was bloated and in a great deal of pain.  Sleep was scarce.  I hated for it to happen, but once again, Babe had to miss work because by this morning I was not functioning.  The nausea was horrific, the pain and bloating was awful and there was no way I could take care of the kids, a potty-training kid at that.  Until about 4pm I slept and puked (sorry!).  But that, again, was the yeast revolting and needing to be fed.  It's crazy!  All I have eaten is lean protein and veggies and I am nauseous and vomitting.  So, I know something good is happening.  Since 4pm I have actually been able to hold a conversation and sit up in bed.  I am really hoping that I am over the hump.  Please, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment