Friday, October 12, 2012

Home


{Re-Posted from my Personal Blog}

It took a little bit longer than expected, but I made it home by 9pm on Thursday night.  I was exhausted just by the short ride back to The Woods, but beyond excited to be tucking my little toots into their beds once again.

Unfortunately, the pain that disappeared while at the hospital returned almost immediately.  Although my bed was like Heaven, I wasn't able to sleep and here I am at 3am on the couch tonight...Ugh. I e-mailed my doctor just now hoping to get an idea for what I can do.  I have an appointment with him next Wednesday, but cannot make it until then like this.  Amazingly enough, I was able to sleep almost all day. Not sure why. I hate taking too many drugs and am fearful, with my ulcers, that I don't have many options...

The quote I saw on Pinterest this week keeps repeating in my head:  "Until God opens another door, keep praising Him in the hallway."  And that is what I shall do. Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement.  We will beat this!

No comments:

Post a Comment