Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Valor Oil for Attention...{Follow Up}

I posted this May 1st on Facebook:

This even surprised me a little....My oldest sometimes needs a little help with focusing during school. Mostly when he has long reading passages. He can't remember what he reads. Last week was the STAAR testing at our school, so I put a little Valor on a tissue and told him to keep it in his pocket. If he needed to stay focused, he could put it up to his nose and pretend to wipe his nose. Day one was math/science...."I didn't need it, Mom" Day two was reading..."I sniffed twice and it helped." He jumped in the car yesterday and said, "100, 104, 100 and a 101, Mom!" I was so proud of him, as his grades are all over the board lately... In a sweet little voice he said, "Mom...that stuff works! I sniffed it during my tests on Friday and I got all 100's!" If HE is a believer I am FO SHOW a believer! I will take Essential Oils to treat ADD any day over meds! PTL!

The last day of school, my boys brought home their report cards with their STAAR testing results.  My oldest, as mentioned above, typically aces Math and Science, but as he gets older, his reading/attention to reading is slipping.  It is nothing dramatic, but his all "A's" are creeping down to all "B's" in the reading and comprehension department.  When I opened the STAAR results, I couldn't believe my eyes.  In fact, I  thought I was looking at the wrong child's report.  Then, I realized that my middle son didn't take the STAAR yet.  The reading scores were even better than his already top math and science scores in some sections.  I could NOT believe it. 

I was so proud of him.  When I looked back at him with my jaw dropped, sweet thing hung his head and said, "Is it bad?"  I started squealing.....it was GREAT!  He was as surprised and as excited as I was.  Confirmation that the Valor Oil really worked for him.  So so pleased and excited for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment