Wednesday, July 2, 2014

RC and Asthma...Wow!

My sweet 10 yo has battled allergies and asthma his entire life....asthma attacks as an infant. Meds, steroids, breathing treatments, repeat. I discovered an oil called RC is good for asthma. So...we gave it a shot. Every night for about a week he was coming to our room at 2am b.c he was wheezing and needed a breathing treatment. So, I stopped his nighttime Advair and rubbed 3 drops of RC on his chest. No wheezing the first night. We relaxed and forgot a night. He came to our room at 2am wheezing. Instead of the breathing treatments, I put his drops of RC on his chest and held my breath! He slept next to me and within 10 minutes he was fast asleep, no wheezing and never woke up again. For us...that is miraculous. It's really tough having a child with asthma. We never miss a night now. LOVE that RC!

No comments:

Post a Comment