Friday, July 4, 2014

Peppermint to the Rescue!

I made a very bad decision last weekend after I worked in the yard. I drank from a previously opened Gatorade bottle in our garage fridge. After I guzzled half of it, I realized there was something wrong. There were chunks. Then I looked and there were swirls....then I spewed as much as I had left in my mouth.....out! After I recovered from drinking who-knows-what, I was so mad as I KNEW this sensitive stomach was in for it. Sure enough 1am rolled around and I was awakened by a rumbling stomach. Loud enough to wake my hubs. I was up and down to the bathroom and was SO tired. I had to sleep. So I grabbed some Peppermint Oil (the go-to for tummy troubles) and rubbed a few drops on my fiercely angry stomach. I kid you not, the grumbles stopped almost instantly...within a few minutes. So fast it even surprised me. I laid down in bed thinking it was too good to be true, just waiting for the need to go back to the restroom.....and I drifted off to sleep for the rest of the night. After that, mark my words. I will not EVER be without Peppermint Oil. Not to mention, it zaps a zit, too  Whooda thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment