Monday, August 18, 2014

Thieves Oil

Where in the world do you start with Thieves Oil?  Thieves is called Thieves b.c during the Black Plaque, there were thieves that would rob from the bodies that literally died on the street from the plaque.  They would then go to their homes and rob their houses, too.  BUT…they never got sick. It was unheard of.  When the thieves were finally caught, King James (as in the Bible) decreased their penalty if they revealed their secret to staying healthy.  It turns out they were from a family of apothecaries and knew that the combination of Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus kept them healthy.  That was the beginning of the end of the plague. :)  And thus, that combination is called Thieves Oil.

I cannot say enough about using Thieves for oral care.  Most of you know it healed my poor bleeding gums (secondary to being on Humira)  to the total shock and awe of my hygienist.  Even further…to my next visit where she said that there was nothing (no Biofilm) on my teeth to actually clean.  Thieves is good for people who get canker sores, ulcers, halitosis….anything pertaining to the health of your teeth.  On top of that, I have had multiple people tell me my teeth are whiter.  I have only been swishing Thieves each night, so it must be Thieves oil too!

I have a friend whose husband had a toe fungus (ick) that his doctor said would not go away until he had a specific foot surgery.  His feet are mangled from running, etc.  His oil-loving wife put a drop of thieves on his toe every night and within a week, the toenail fell off and it grew back completely healthy.  Warts…be gone.  Will remove a wart pain free.  Will also remove a splinter without tweezing it. 

For my family…we stay healthy with Thieves.  I am not saying we don’t get bugs.  But the minute my kids get a sniffle or a cough, out comes the Thieves and I either rub with olive oil on their chest or put “neat” on the bottom of their feet.  Not once that we have done that has any illness progressed.  Given that I have no immune system, I swish and swallow two drops every night.  Twice I have been in a situation where I was GUARANTEED to get Strep, as my friends either had it or got it.  The only thing I got was a tickle in my throat and that was gone in a day. My brutal sinus infection that lasted 3 ½ months and survived 3 rounds of antibiotics was finally gone after swallowing 2 drops of Thieves at night.  

My very favorite thing from YL is the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit.  It comes with Thieves Soap, Theives Hand Gel, Thieves Housecleaner, Thieves Mouthwash, Thieves Toothpaste and a bottle of Thieves.  I never thought I would be cleaning my house with it all, but I do.   Instead of my kids eating the remnants of 409 on my counters they are now ingesting natural oils.  My house smells awesome when I clean the counters AND it works better than bleach (i have a study to prove it).   We put Thieves Cleaner in our washing machine to get rid of the musty smell, we clean our jets in our bathtub by putting Thieves cleaner in the tub and running it…NO MORE bleach!  And my hubs was obsessed with bleach.  I couldn’t stand that strong odor all the time.  My little germ-hating cynic has become a Thieves believer!

You can put this on you, by applying to your feet “neat” or rubbing with a carrier oil on your chest.  I like to get the oils inside of me, so i prefer to ingest either by swallowing with water or putting in our pills.  I also add Thieves to the diffuser to disinfect or add to the prevention of illness if some one is showing signs in our house.  Just get it on or in you! :)  It’s amazing!  

You can conquer a WHOLE lot with Thieves on your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment