Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lemon Oil Benefits

This week's Oil of the Week is Lemon Oil.  After getting my first set of oils, I found a daily use in every single one of them.  One day I even said to my husband, "I have no idea what to do with lemon apart from putting it in my water." {not knowing any of the benefits} A day later, Lemon Oil came to the rescue!  I had a very painful cyst that was getting larger and more painful by the day.  When I read up on what to use, Lemon Oil was the winner for any and all cysts, including ganglion cysts, hormonal cysts....cysts.  The first night I applied the lemon oil topically *neat*.  By the next morning the cyst was still there, but the shooting pains down my leg were gone because the pressure was gone.  I applied once more topically and from that point on, I put 2 drops of lemon oil in my water twice a day.  By the time I made it to the doctor the next week, my cyst was gone and my doctor...dumbfounded.  Lemon Oil was officially in my repertoire!

Lemon Oil has several other great purposes as well:

-Disinfects and Kills germs when cleaning
-Put in water to clean fruits and veggies
-Removes Callouses/Bunions
-Anti-tumoral
-Removes Cysts
-Detoxifies Cells  (if none other, the best reason to add lemon to your water every day.  It is a good, slow detox for your body.  There is no one out there that doesn't need to detox their cells...healthy or not.  Our bodies are LOADED with toxins from foods, environment, skin care products, medications, etc etc.)

**Always use glass or stainless steel cups when using oils.  Essential Oils are so concentrated that they will pull the carcinogens out of plastic and into your water.

**Citrus Oils, including Lemon Oil causes photosensitivity.   (Carrot Seed Oil is a natural sunscreen)

No comments:

Post a Comment