Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My (In)testi(ne)mony

This was my post in my family blog when I started My Intestine-mony! :)


November 7, 2011


So, you know.  I don't have anything to do these days.  I spend most days laying on the couch wondering what in the world can I do?  Can I please have some laundry to fold?  Oh, please, put those dirty dishes in the sink so I can load and unload the dishwasher. Please, sweet WHS, dump another box of cereal on the ground so I can fill my time vacuuming up your messes.

Funny, I know.  So, in all my spare time, I have started another new blog.  Yes, it's true. If you are anything like my mother, you will say, "WHAT? and WHY???"  This is truly a mission from my heart, a passion and what I have recently come to believe is my calling.  As all of you who read my blog know, I have had a tough road with my health, which I have shared many times here on HOTR.  Because of my sharing it with you, I am so grateful for all of you and your friends who have contacted me for questions and help.  I never thought I had a testimony, but have recently discovered I do...it's My (In)testi(ne)-mony.  I have learned so much about my health and my disease, as well as just how to heal, no matter what your illness.  I am a living example, albeit against the odds, of the lessons I have learned in diet and healthy living.

I am certainly not to the top of the peak, yet, but I am MILES ahead of where I was even two years ago.  Doctors aren't telling people like me the things I now know.  They are trained to give you drugs and more drugs to combat the side-effects of the first drugs.  I think I have a good story.  I certainly have a story of healing that I only wish someone would have told me about years ago.  Had I known what I know now, I know I wouldn't have had to endure a lot of the things I have.  However, had I not endured those things, I wouldn't be who I am today, and I probably wouldn't be so confident to say that God has heard me and He truly has answered my prayers.  I now know in my heart that I have to share what I know, not only to help those who aren't being helped by doctors, like I was, but to share the testimony, I never thought I had.  God is healing me, but most definitely, not in the way I expected it to happen.  He is healing me on His terms and it's pretty humorous to me now to be able to see my rocky road from a new perspective. 

One thing is for certain.  I would never be bold enough to be typing here on my blog God's healing powers in my life if I hadn't been at the bottom of the pit begging for healing mercies...for now, almost twenty years.

So, the veil is lifted and I introduce to you... My (In)testi(ne)-mony


I plan to post as regularly as possible, sharing my diet, my life changes, the highs and the lows.  PLEASE use this as a resource to you or to pass on to your friends.  That is exactly what I want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment