Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

Candida Yeast is what I battle more than Crohns...and I DON'T have yeast infections. I have headaches, food intolerances, stomach pains, skin issues, brain fog, lethargy, joint pain, and so many more symptoms. It's reported that 85% of our population has it b.c we are such heavy users of antibiotics. Those are only a few of the side effects of antibiotics. Antibiotics certainly have a place for emergencies. They are a miracle! But next time you or a child has an ear infection or sinus infection, be prudent when using them. Thieves Oil will take care of strep and a sinus and ear infection. Melaleuca and Oregano Oil BOTH kill Candida. Save the big guns for a day when you might REALLY need them!  I wish I knew that 25 years ago...www.youngliving.org/pennysampler

No comments:

Post a Comment