Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dynamic Greens

I will be the FIRST to admit that I don't LOVE vegetables.  I have a few staples, including broccoli, squash, zucchini. Oh! And I LOVE fried okra :) I love things that are added to stir fry like bean sprouts and water chestnuts.  I eat tomatoes in salsa or bruschetta and I love grilled or sautéed onions.  And thats about it for me.

Being on this diet, I eat a LOT of protein and not enough veggies.  I can tell it's slowing down my digestive tract.  And my hubs caught on to it, as well.  So, he investigated and found these Dynamic Greens to be one of the suggested greens powder for those of us that don't like greens.  And I LOVE IT!  I have even surprised myself.  I just plop a scoop in my protein shake, which makes it BRIGHT GREEN and slurp away.

What I have discovered is that for me not eating ANY sugar, I shouldn't have eaten this at this stage in my diet.  It does have fruit in it, thus naturally occurring sugar, which I can't have.  However, it is a fantastic way to get your vitamins from green veggies if you are watching what you eat...just not if you are trying to eliminate sugar from your diet, like me.

I have the berry flavor and it tastes amazing...a far cry from greens powders I have tried in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment